Statement on COVID-19/Coronavirus
St. Paul’s Monastery is staying alert to the latest response recommendations to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak from the Minnesota Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization.
The well-being of our visitors, staff, and Community is a priority. We can all contribute to safe environments by following the same precautions recommended for avoiding colds and flu:
• Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover it with a tissue.
Currently St. Paul’s Monastery is still open to the public during normal hours (9:00 am - 6:00 pm daily). However we ask that you do not visit if you are sick or experiencing cold or flu symptoms. We will continue to stay current on the latest recommendations. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit:
• Minnesota Department of Health
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
• World Health Organization
The Benedictine Community of St. Paul’s Monastery recognizes that some are severely impacted by this virus. We ask that you pray with us for these families and regions that are especially experiencing effects at this time.