Mission Advancement Communications Coordinator
- Create and execute communications strategies and develop communications and marketing assets.
- Develop content for video, audio, social media, monthly eNewsletters, and other communication.
- Ensure branding and style compliance.
- Represent Marketing and Communications policies and guidelines across all materials.
- Help manage website and online presence by creating, editing, and posting creative content on Monastery and Benedictine Center sites and pages.
- Create, maintain, and organize a digital database of photos, graphics, and video clips.
- Coordinate with vendors to develop and produce visual materials (video, etc).
- Ability to keep information private and confidential, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to support the mission and vision of the Sisters of St. Benedict of St. Paul’s Monastery.
- Advanced knowledge of social media dashboards/management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) and social/web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Advanced knowledge of video creation, video editing, and live streaming events.
- Knowledge of technical solutions for video equipment, computer issues, and live streaming events.
- Experience with design programs (Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite) and online creation sites (WordPress).
- Ability to use platforms such as Teams and Zoom to communicate with donors, team members, and other outside contacts as needed.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, particularly Word and Publisher.
- Strong writing and video-editing skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple tasks and respond rapidly to new and competing priorities.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- This position reports to the Mission Advancement Director and is part of the Mission Advancement team.
- This position assists the Benedictine Center in the above responsibilities 8 hours per week.
- Full time at the Monastery with ability to work from home as approved by the Mission Advancement Director.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org