Mission Advancement Communications Assistant (Part-Time)
- Support St. Paul's Monastery Mission Advancement in executing communications strategy and developing communications and marketing assets.
- Write and edit creative content for all media platforms.
- Research creative new ideas of representing the mission of St. Paul's Monastery.
- Represent Marketing and Communications Team policies and guidelines across all materials.
- Help manage website and online presence by creating, editing, and posting creative content on Monastery and Benedictine Center sites and pages.
- Create, maintain, and organize a digital database of photos, graphics, and video clips.
- Liaise with vendors to develop and produce print materials (brochures, postcards, mailers, etc.)
- Able to support the mission and vision of the Sisters of St. Paul’s Monastery.
- Experience with design programs (Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus.
- Ability to work on Teams and Zoom to communicate with team members and other staff as needed.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, particularly Word and Publisher.
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple tasks and respond rapidly to new and competing priorities.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- This position reports to the Mission Advancement Director and is part of the Mission Advancement team.
- Twenty hours per week, typically four hours per day Monday through Friday. On occasion, some evenings and weekends are expected.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org