Empower the Benedictine Sisters and their ministries
Make a Donation
2019 Christmas at the Monastery- Event Items Needed:
Click link here to download Sister Catherine’s letter and event sponsor-donor form: https://www.stpaulsmonastery.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/2019-C@M-sponsor_donor-ltr-and-form.pdf
We are in need of the following items for Christmas at the Monastery:
- Bottles of wine $20 and up.
- Liquor for silent auction.
- $25 and $50 gift cards for Mystery Gifts.
- Silent auction baskets that are experiences, not just items.
- Handmade items that can be sold at stocking stuffers.
- Homemade candy and cookies for our sweet Shoppe.
Capital Improvements & Expenditures
Help us improve and maintain the monastery grounds, equipment, and technology. Below are examples of some of the associated costs:
- Used car to update fleet: $18,000
- Building improvements (including updates to: community room flooring, garage heater and ducts, and HVAC software and computer): $34,850
- Kitchen equipment upgrades: $6800
- Conference room chair replacements: $8750
- Computer replacement: $5000
- Care of the Sisters in Healthcare: $3000
Gifts to Strengthen Future Membership
Membership initiative has four goals. It seeks to grow St. Paul’s Monastery by increasing the number of vowed Sisters, Benedictine Associates, and Oblates; share Benedictine spirituality with Hill-Murray School students, faculty and staff; spread Benedictine values through online media:
- Promotional brochure to extend our invitation to experience Benedictine life at St. Paul’s Monastery: $250
- Booth Banner with carry case: $350
- Benedictine promotional items: $250
- Copy Paper
- Colored Paper
- Ink Cartridges
- Post-it Notes
- Magic Erasers
- Clock Radios (BC guest rooms)
- Daily mass chausable and stoll for ORDINARY TIME (Green) @$750
Give to a Special Project