Empower the Benedictine Sisters and their ministries
Make a Donation
Event Items Needed
"Christmas at the Monastery" items needed:
- Bottles of wine $20 and up.
- Liquor for silent auction.
- $25 and $50 gift cards for Mystery Gifts.
- Silent auction baskets that are experiences, not just items.
- Handmade items that can be sold at stocking stuffers.
- Homemade candy and cookies for our sweet Shoppe.
Our Ongoing Initiative
Improve and maintain the technology required to operate and manage the community. Our desire is to strengthen our online presence with targeted outreach via an interactive website and deliver new social media options. Below are examples of some of the associated costs:
- WEB hosting: $1,400/yr.
- IT security certificates: $200/yr.
- IT equipment and systems maintenance and monitoring: $4,000/yr.
- Tap Analytics: $600/yr.
- Complete the WEB re-design: $18,000
- Fundraising software: $8,000/yr.
Gifts to Strengthen Future Membership
Membership initiative has four goals. It seeks to grow St. Paul’s Monastery by increasing the number of vowed Sisters, Benedictine Associates, and Oblates; share Benedictine spirituality with Hill-Murray School students, faculty and staff; spread Benedictine values through online media:
- Promotional brochure to extend our invitation to experience Benedictine life at St. Paul’s Monastery: $250
- Booth Banner with carry case: $350
- Benedictine promotional items: $250
- Copy Paper
- Colored Paper
- Ink Cartridges
- Post-it Notes
- Magic Erasers
- Clock Radios (BC guest rooms)
- Daily mass chausable and stoll for ORDINARY TIME (Green) @$750
Give to a Special Project