The 75th anniversary of St. Paul’s Monastery is almost here!
Join the Sisters, Associates, and Oblates at St. Paul’s Monastery on Saturday, June 24 from 12:00-3:00pm for the 3rd Benedictine Festival!
What can you expect?
- Our Sisters! Come down to the Monastery and celebrate 75 years of mission and ministry of the Benedictine way of life
- Great food! Potter’s Pasties Food Truck, Nelson’s Ice Cream, Mike’s Mini-Donuts, popcorn.
- Amazing music! Patty and The Buttonspreach the gospel of hot rhythm and happy feet! The band is similar to what you would find in a dancehall, cafe or speakeasy between 1920 and 1940. The core instrumentation of accordion, clarinet, guitar and bass is light and swift. The Buttons is a group that is always enjoying themselves, which seems to give audiences permission to do the same!
- Is it even Catholic event if there isn’t BINGO? Join the Sisters under the big tent for good BINGO fun and the chance to win fun prizes!
- A fabulous raffle! This year’s Benedictine Festival Raffle offers chances to win a smoker grill, a TV, or a travel package valued at $1000.
- The Diocese of Saint Cloud will be present with their Fair Trade Market.
- Visit the many tents of the ministries of St. Paul’s Monastery: Oblates, Benedictine Center, Labyrinth, and more.
- And, don’t forget to pre-order your St. Paul’s Monastery apparel to pick up at the Festival!
Volunteers are still needed to make this event a success. Please visit our volunteer page to sign up for the Festival and for many upcoming events at the Monastery. Questions about volunteering? Contact Jason Wittak, Events and Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 651-777-8181, ext 409.
Sponsors are essential for the success of any event at the Monastery! If you are able to make a sponsorship gift of any size please contact Travis Salisbury, Director of Mission Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-777-8181, ext. 403.
And, finally, help us empower the mission and ministry of our Sisters for years to come with a donation to the Benedict Appeal. The Benedict Appeal is an annual campaign celebrating our founder, St. Benedict, especially on his feast day, July 11. This is the day that many of our Sisters made their final profession as a Sister of St. Benedict. Honor a Sister today with a gift to the Benedict Appeal.